Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Occupy Columbus Update

So I can't think of anything else to write so here it is an update on my experience with Occupy Columbus. I'm going to be totally honest with you. I haven't been back since the general assembly. It pissed me off too much, I couldn't stand the complete and utter lack of leadership. I have no problem with everyone's voice being heard but you need one person to act as a liaison. That mixed with the non stop bickering among the group pissed me off too much. Anyway I'll post some of the pictures I got from the time when I could stand to be there.







Local news lady ^


I have no idea who this guy is but he is my favorite person from that day. He didn't say a word to me all he did was point at my camera and pose. Naturally I took his picture and I must say I like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment